T&Cs For Presenters
- All presenters must register and pay for at least the day of the Conference they are presenting at by 6 August 2018.
- Papers must be presented by the named authors. Proxies will not be permitted except in an emergency such as ill health.
- The ASM Program Committee reserves the right to accept or refuse any proposal.
- The abstract, as submitted, will be used for program selection purposes and if selected will be used in the handbook.
- We will endeavour to match your requirements to the spaces available at the conference venue. However, given the availability of space the Organising Committee reserves the right to allocate a presentation type, which differs from that applied. Should this be necessary the Committee will liaise with the presenter(s) involved.