For registration enquiries, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration FeesThe below registration fees are in Hong Kong Dollar (HKD) and the Australian Dollar (AUD) listed are for reference only. There is no GST for the registration.
Early Bird registrations for the conference must be paid in full by 6 August 2018. If payment is not received registration fee will be charged at the standard rate.
|Registration Type||Early Bird
on or before 6 Aug 2018
from 7 to 29 Aug 2018
|Late / On-site #
After 29 Aug 2018
|Full Registration (7-8 Sep)|
|RACMA / HKCCM Member1||HK$ 6,800 (AUD 1,100)||HK$ 8,000 (AUD 1,300)||HK$ 8,300 (AUD 1,350)|
|Non-Member||HK$ 8,300 (AUD 1,350)||HK$ 9,200 (AUD 1,500)||HK$ 9,500 (AUD 1,550)|
|Candidate2 / Trainee 3||HK$ 4,300 (AUD 700)||HK$ 4,600 (AUD 750)|
|Young Doctors Program4 / Full or Part Time Student5||HK$ 1,600 (AUD 250)||HK$ 1,900 (AUD 300)|
|RACMA / HKCCM Member1||HK$ 3,400 (AUD 550)||HK$ 3,670 (AUD 600)||HK$ 3,970 (AUD 650)|
|Non-Member||HK$ 4,000 (AUD 650)||HK$ 4,300 (AUD 700)||HK$ 4,600 (AUD 750)|
|Half-Day Workshop6 (6 Sep)|
|RACMA / HKCCM Member1||HK$ 1,750 (AUD 280)||HK$ 2,050 (AUD 330)|
|Non-Member||HK$ 2,350 (AUD 380)||HK$ 2,650 (AUD 430)|
|Facilities Tours (5 Sep)|
|Half Day||HK$ 460 (AUD 75)|
|Full Day||HK$ 740 (AUD 120)|
|Social Program (one free ticket is included in Full registration package)|
|Welcome Reception (6 Sep)||HK$ 490 (AUD 80)|
|Conference Gala Dinner (7 Sep)||HK$ 1,100 (AUD 180)|
|1||Full Participant must be a member of RACMA or HKCCM to be eligible for the member rate. If a participant wishes to become RACMA or HKCCM member to benefit of the reduced registration fees, please visit:
|2||Candidate Registration is open to those who are currently enrolled in RACMA’s Candidate Program.|
|3||Trainee is any registered general medical practitioner in Hong Kong who is admitted as the registered trainee of HKCCM.|
|4||Young Doctors Registration is for new graduates of the college.|
|5||Full or Part-Time Student Registration is for students who currently studying. Verification letter or valid student identity card issued by qualified institution is required to be eligible for the student rate.|
|6||Workshop Registration is open to all. You do not have to attend the conference to attend the workshops.|
|#||Late/On-site Registration: registrations for the conference will close one week prior to the starting date to enable appropriate pre-conference preparations. The organisers cannot guarantee that collateral, such as satchels, will be available to late registering delegates. A late registration is any registration less than 1 month before the conference start date. In addition, there is a risk that social program functions may be fully subscribed. This policy has been implemented to enable a greater efficiency in the coordination necessary during the lead up to the conference, and to ensure the most enjoyable conference experience possible for everyone involved.|
|Entitlements / Categories||Full
|Admission to all conference sessions (7-8 Sep)||Registered Day Only||x|
|Lunch, morning and afternoon refreshment (7-8 Sep)||Registered Day Only||x|
|Half-day Workshop (6 Sep)||Separate Registration||Separate Registration|
|World Federation of Medical Managers Forum (6 Sep)||Registered Day Only||x|
|Welcome Reception (6 Sep)||By Ticket||By Ticket|
|Gala Dinner (7 Sep)||By Ticket||By Ticket|
|Facilities Tours (5 Sep)||By Ticket||By Ticket||By Ticket|
|One set of Conference materials||Workshop Materials (if any)|
**Additional tickets for social functions are available for purchase.
PaymentPayment of registration fees must be made in Hong Kong Dollars by the following methods:
- Credit card: Visa and MasterCard
- International Bank Transfer
- A copy of the bank remittance receipt should be sent to the Secretariat by email once the bank transfer is arranged.
- All inbound and outbound bank charges for remittance should be borne by the remitter and cannot be deducted from the fee. Please ensure and give instructions to your bank to this effect. If charges are deducted and the payment received by the Organiser does not cover the total registration fees, the difference will have to be reimbursed to the Organiser on arrival at the Conference.
- Personal or Company Cheque in Hong Kong Dollars payable to “International Conference Consultants Ltd.” (for local participants only)
Rules and Regulations
- Registration is subject to acceptance on a first come, first served basis.
- Written confirmation will be sent upon receipt of your registration form and full payment. If you are not able to receive the confirmation within two weeks, please contact the Conference Secretariat.
- Refund for cancellation of registration will be made and subject to the following deadline and administration charge. All cancellations must be made in writing to the Conference Secretariat and the refund will be made after the Conference.
Cancellation on or before 6 August 2018, 50% of the registration fee will be refunded.
After 6 August 2018, no refund will be made.
- A replacement or transfer is allowed provided the replacement is from the same organisation and upon receipt of a written request from the person to be replaced. Please note that substitution is permitted on the basis that written notice is received on or before 6 August 2018.
- The program is subject to change without prior notice. In the unlikely event of cancellation of the Conference, the only liability of the Organiser is to refund the registration fee. In case of any disputes, decision of the organisers shall be final and conclusive.
For registration enquiries, please contact
Joint RACMA-HKCCM Conference 2018 Secretariat
c/o International Conference Consultants Ltd
Tel: (852) 2559 9973
Fax: (852) 2547 9528